Reviews are based on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being atrocious and 10 being a must have for your metal collection. For reference to the reviews, the strength of the scores are as follows:
- Terrible, unlistenable, complete lack of song writing and talent, I wouldn’t take it if you gave it to me as a gift.
- Awful, but may have one redeeming quality, maybe the lead guitarist occasionally acts like he knows what he’s doing, still not worth the disc and packaging that it comes with.
- Bad, but has a song or two that I may like, I would never buy this, because overall the vision fails and this really isn’t enjoyable.
- Someone in this band may have talent, but these guys (at least for this album) sucked it up hard, still it’s not annoying to listen to overall.
- You are average, you define mediocre. However your music isn’t unrespectable, I will never remember your name, for better or worse.
- This is an album with promise. A few points made me really sad, because it’s obvious that they can write some good music, the execution, or production, or maybe some lame song parts held you back overall. I am not opposed to giving another album a listen though.
- If I like your band a lot, then this album disappoints, but it’s still good. Definite high points, few weak points. I definitely got something out of listening to this. Just try a little harder next time.
- Solid. This is worthy of purchase, everything that I feel was meant to be acheived was. This band is capable of greatness.
- This is an album I will be playing a lot for the next few weeks, my girlfriend will be tired of hearing it. Blows my mind, and I will be following your band from now on.
- This album is so good, it may be the high point of this bands career. I am honored that this work of art found its way into my hands. I want this on vinyl and definitely want a tshirt
Have fun reading my reviews, I hope they help guide you in your album downloads/purchases. Once more I welcome comments and questions.